The Oklahoma Chapter
Special Investigation Units
The Oklahoma Chapter of IASIU is dedicated to the investigation of
fraud of all forms consistent with
the highest standards of ethical and legal conduct.
2019 OKIASIU SEMINAR
Comp Source Mutual Insurance Company
1901 N. Walnut Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
June 14, 2019
Check-in Time is from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Member registration - Free
Non Member registration - $30.00
Lunch will be provided.
Seating is limited to 50 people. Please sign up sooner than later.
We will be providing CE for the following courses:
- Keys to a Successful Investigation - Robert Winston Cox, Winston Services
- Investigator Awareness and Conflict Resolution - Lt. David Taylor, TDI
- Internet Mining Investigations - Sandy Hill, Capital Investigations
- Hail Investigations - Don Pool, P.E. UBSE
- Flood Investigations - Don Pool, P.E. UBSE
- How to Identify Malingering Issues - Dr. Mac Moore M.D.
Please click for registration for the 2019 OKIASIU Seminar
2019 Annual Seminar Registration
If you are interested in being a vendor sponsor, please click here
Check the Events Calendar for future events presented by OKIASIU.
OKIASIU will have quarterly meeting in Oklahoma City.
If you have any question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are NOT a Member of OKIASIU click This Link to JOIN OKIASIU:Member Signup / Information